NEET PG 2013: An Expert Review On Supreme Court Decision
1. Hi Anant. Please tell us about actually who and over What topics they are Fighting in the Supreme Court in the NEET PG case?
Private medical colleges, deemed universities and two states Tamil Nadu and Andhra pradesh are fighting against MCI and Union of India for seeking exemption from NEET PG and UG examinations as notified by MCI under law by two gazette notifications in year 2010 and 2012..
The main and common point of conflict is to which extent the statutory regulatory body under the constitution of India i.e. MCI can regulate medical admissions of private aided or unaided, minority or non minority institutions..
2. Please tell us about the NEET PG Cases in the Supreme Court, whatever happened till date in short from the beginning till date?
It all started in 2010 when MCI was dissolved and a new board of Governers was constituted by Government of India. Taking cue from suggestions made by Supreme Court itself MCI came up with Gazette Notification of NEET PG. Some private colleges and CMC Vellore moved to the court against it. MCI got a nod for conducting NEET PG from court in such a case. Then in 2011 came up a document from MCI BOG called VISION 2015 proposing reforms in medical education and MCI decided to go ahead with NEET PG Examination from 2012. In the meanwhile MCI again got a go ahead from the Supreme Court in another case.
In between all the confusion and uncertainties MCI got a jolt from AIIMS, New Delhi which expressed incapacity to conduct such a big exam. So MCI again issued a gazette notification in February 2012 and asked NBE(National Board of Examination) to conduct NEET PG Examination. With all secrecy every one kept mum till September’12 end, when shockingly came the NEET PG Exam notification. Then followed a series of litigation’s against MCI in courts all over India by Private Colleges. MCI requested Supreme court to transfer all cases to Apex court and club them, thus was born the mega case of NEET Transfer Case (Civil) 98/2012.
As there are over 75 Private colleges as petitioner, each counsel taking its own long time to put up arguments, case is seeming to extend till eternity…
3. What is the current position of the NEET PG Case in Supreme Court and What is the Verdict Expected to come taking in consideration the discussions done up till now?
Case is listed for further hearing on 2nd April.. Court is listing the case on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday every week, but hearing being uncertain due to many reasons. With barely 15 hearings remaining before court goes on vacation(from 13 may till 1st July), chances of early verdict seem dismal.
Nothing can be guessed about final verdict, as it completely depends on constitutional interpretation and the sense of justice of the Judges of Chief Justice’s court..
4. In whose favor is the Supreme Court Result is expected to come?
As I said no one can predict.. But if we see the history of verdicts in many important cases, it may be a mixed verdict.. I mean some points of both the parties may be considered..
5.Is there any estimation about about when the NEET PG 2013 Result Declaration will be done?
Most likely after final Supreme Court Verdict, as chief justice has already rejected plea for interim order for results about 20 times!!
6.Please also explain about the Holi holidays of Supreme Court?
Who am I to explain this? With all due respect to the Supreme Court, Me too find it absurd and weird that when more than 3 crore cases are pending in courts of India, how can they have Holi vacation of 1 week and summer vacation of one and half months!
No contempt of court intended..
7.What is the status of NEET PG 2014? Will it happen or not, please explain?What about All India Exam?
While the concept of ‘NEET’ hangs in balance, one thing is sure that there will be an exam for 50% quota seats even if MCI looses.. Now whether that will be called NEET or AIPG is uncertain.. Whether MCI asks AIIMS or NBE to conduct that, one thing is most likely that it will be a CBT i.e. Computer based test, because its safer, world wide tested and trusted method and AIIMS is also debuting this MAY in the world of CBT..
These are ‘institutes of national importance’ and those lucky and super talented people selected are wise enough to take their own decisions.. Best luck to all of them..
9. Anything you want the readers should know about the what happening with us and tips for other students? Any advice to seniors if possible?
No tips.. Mujhe khud tips ki jarurat hai..
Thank you Anant for giving us this valuable insight into what’s actually going on in the NEET PG Supreme Court Case and telling us over actually what topics they are fighting…..We all hope that the result will come soon and our misery will end.
If you want to ask questions or just drop a word about the post supporting or opposing what is being discussed please do reply in comments.. It will be a great encouragement and Anant might try to clear to our doubts.
And most importantly please share this post with your colleagues on Facebook and Twitter, if you find it even little interesting to read….
- NEET PG 2013: An expert Review On Supreme Court Decisions (gmcnagpur.wordpress.com)
- Supreme Court Interim Order on NEET PG (learncareeduworld.wordpress.com)
- PGET: students worried about validity of examination (thehindu.com)
- Neet 2013 Testseries Details (pmtgurumantra.wordpress.com)
- Medical aspirants desperately await SC verdict on entrance exams (ibnlive.in.com)
Temporary Post Used For Theme Detection (33514f4c-bda5-44c1-8d10-e3657a0ffde9 – 3bfe001a-32de-4114-a6b4-4005b770f6d7)
This is a temporary post that was not deleted. Please delete this manually. (492af566-eddf-4dfe-8cf5-1cec476e6ae7 – 3bfe001a-32de-4114-a6b4-4005b770f6d7)
There are many question currently on going in the mind of every medical student in the India.
- What does just happened? The NEET exam is preponed from the estimated date the NEET Exam Results are delayed for indefinite time? What types of sins we have done in last life?
- What is the current position of case of NEET in Supreme Court and what are the verdict which are expected to come through the cases?
- What are they actually fighting about in the Supreme Court about NEET PG Entrance Exam?
- What are the status of the NEET Entrance Exam 2014? Will it happen of will it just be All India Exam like last year?
- What should we do now? Take admission in the colleges like NIMHANS and JIPMER if you are selected or to wait for the NEET ENTRANCE 2013 result?
- What’s the future if the NEET PG result does not come by July? And the concerns about the Supreme courts Holi Holidays?
All these topics will be discussed by our expert on the topic who is following the supreme court cases on NEET PG since 2013, a student of GMC Nagpur and a very talented person Dr. Anant Saraf. Tune up for the getting the insight into the NEET PG and Supreme Court.
Here we are with the post. You can now read it on:
- Supreme Court Interim Order on NEET PG (learncareeduworld.wordpress.com)
- PGET: students worried about validity of examination (thehindu.com)
- Want a postgraduate medical seat? Pay Rs. 1.2 crore (thehindu.com)
Testing ID for NEET PG recently updated Practice Test is same as the Roll Number or the Registration ID on your Admit Card..
Don’t type SR infront of the Roll no if having problems…
There are limited number of times for which you can give the test..
Just 36 questions, most of them oneliners like DNB exams…
NEET PG Practice Test Module by NBE is declared to come by 23 October 2012. Hope they will not postpone the date…
Do NBE thinks its joke to conduct such a big exam and become hero…
Failures of NBE this yet in the starting only LISTED:
1) Forms made available at Mumbai, Nanded, Ahemadnagar, Pune, etc before 4th October, while this is important to students to get early forms when they are deciding our faith by first come first serve basis.
2) No enough forms are made available.
3) Not fair distribution of forms by banks:
eg. There are 20 Axis bank available at Delhi alone which has I think 5 Medical colleges, and Only 2 branches made available for form distribution in whole Vidharbha where there at least 8 medical college. Is this even ethical to think..
5) You might be belonging to metro cities but not all student belong to there… There are as many as 1/3 rd of my MBBS friends who cant operate mouse properly, how they are supposed to fill the forms, and Mighty GOD knows what will happen to their thorough and sound medical knowledge in the so called Computer Based Exam….THE NEET
6) Todays last issue but the Best one I think where NBE Screwed up: Even after doing all these and making inadequate forms available, all the seats at all the states at all the centres are filled in just half day of the very first day…. Thats the ultimate …
God Bless NBE! Best Luck Us!
- Various Online NEET PG MOCK TEST Compared-Last Update 1st October (gmcnagpur.wordpress.com)
Various online NEET PG Mock tests are compared here with there cost and some information: Please share this on facebook so that others can also take benefit from it and please tell which one is you are joining. Best Luck for Exam!
1) FREE Online NEET PG MOCK Test
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING AND TAKING FREE ONLINE MOCK EXAM
- You can register yourself for the FREE ONLINE MOCK PG MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM with Neet-PG just by filling the registration form once only.
- Click on ‘New User’ link on the Neet-PG home page to fill up the registration form.
- Please make sure to fill up all the mandatory fields.
- Please note that you will only receive your Exam ID if the Email- ID is correctly entered in the registration form.
- It is therefore very important to enter your permanent Email ID without any spelling or typographic mistake.
- Check your inbox/Bulk Mail for receiving your confidential Exam ID, which will be sent to you by Neet-PG after successful registration.
- For appearing for the FREE ONLINE MOCK PG MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM, return to the Neet-PG home page and click on ‘Start Exam’.
- Enter your Email ID and Exam ID in the appropriate box for initiating the exam.
- Note: It is preferable to copy the Exam ID from your inbox and paste it in the mandatory field for avoiding errors. The exam will not initiate till both EMAIL ID and EXAM ID are correctly typed.
- You will be able to take one and only one exam using one EXAM ID.
- For every subsequent exam you will have to click on ‘Registered User’ on the Home Page and enter your Email ID only and click on the Submit button. Soon a new Exam ID will be sent to your Email Address. Please wait for the Exam ID, to be received in your inbox/bulk mail. Do not hurry to register again. You shall not be permitted to receive another Exam Id till you have utilized one Exam id.
- After clicking on ‘Start Exam’ choose the difficulty level from EASY, NORMAL AND DIFFICULT.
- Please note that you will be provided only 3 Hours and 30 minutes only, for attempting the questions. After the completion of the stipulated time, a summary of your answers will be generated automatically.
- The question paper is designed as per the protocol of the ALL INDIA POST GRADUATE MEDICAL ENTRACE EXAM containing 300 questions of all the subjects from Anatomy to Surgery and the number of questions in each section is also as per the protocol of AINeet-PG.
- You can MARK those questions about which your are doubtful. MARKING can be done by clicking on the box provided on the upper left corner of the web page. You can return to answer these marked questions once a SUMMARY is generated and the time limit is not over.
- All the unattempted questions will be considered as SKIPPED and no marks will be allotted for the same.
- There will be negative marking for all the wrongly answered questions (0.25 %).
- Click on ‘FINISH’ button if you complete the exam before the allotted time.
- You can return to answer the MARKED and SKIPPED questions from the SUMMARY by clicking on particular question numbers once a SUMMARY is generated and if the allotted time is not over.
- Click on ‘ACCEPT’ for getting a detailed MARKSHEET.
- You can Review your Previous Mark Sheet to see your progress by clicking on the Previous Marks Button on the Mark Sheet Page.
- The Summary will be generated only if you have balance in your allotted time, otherwise Mark Sheet will be generated straight away.
- Click on ‘REVIEW QUESTIONS’ on your MARKSHEET page for getting the correct answer, explanation and reference from the standard textbooks for the questions, which are wrongly answered or skipped.
- Click on ‘FINISH’ to discontinue at any stage of the exam or if you answer all the questions before the completion of 3 hours and 30 minutes.
2) IAMS ONLINE NEET PG MOCK TEST
In view of the NEET PG coming into existence from this year, we at IAMS parivar would like to help you in the preparation for this exam being held in November & December.
Our endeavor is to acquaint and familiarize you with the new technology of computer based testing in the country. Please note that the subjects of evaluation remain the same. The thrust on basic sciences like anatomy, psychology and biochemistry increases in the new NEET PG Examination. The newly started IAMS NEET PG Mock Test Series takes care of all these proposed changes. The test would comprise of 240 questions to be completed in 180 minutes along with initial 15 minutes exam preview time.
Our endeavor is to revise all the subjects in the next 6 weeks test sessions starting Sunday, 29 th September 2012. The FTS Series and the RMTS will be on as per schedule.
The IAMS NEET PG Mock Test Series is available on the website – http://www.iamsonline.in
IAMS NEET PG Mock SeriesStarting From29 Sep 2012Test FrequencyEvery SaturdayTest Duration3 hoursTotal Questions (as per NEET Pattern)240Total Test in IAMS Mock SeriesFive (Each Saturday)Medium of TestEnglish & Computer based testAccess URLwww.iamsonline.inFee for IAMSonians (Regular/Crash/Foundation Students)FreeFee for IAMSonians (Internet Courses)FreeFee for IAMSonians (Postal Courses)Rs 2000/-Fee for others (non IAMS Students)Rs 2000/-Ranks AvailableNoExplanation AvailbleNoScore Card at End of TestYes
- Registrations have started for NEET-PG Mock Series from 24/09/2012 and onwards. Students can pay online and get their accounts activated.
- For More information write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Follow for writing IAMS NEET-PG Mock Online1. Register yourself at http://www.iamsonline.in
2. Pay Rs 2000/- at http://www.iamsonline.com for IOES NEET-PG Mock Series
3. Log into your IOES Account (created at step one)
4. Upgrade your membership by filling payment details5. Start writing test from saturday.
3) DAMS ONLINE NEET PG MOCK TESTS
Please share this on Facebook.
4) Vidyasagar NEET PG MOCK Test
- 10 Model Test Paper based on NEET-PG/AIPGE
- 1 NEET-PG Mock, 1 AIIMS November Mock Complimentary
- Explanatory answers with references from latest edition of books
- 2200 MCQs for practice through test papers
- Coverage of all subjects
- All India ranking for all tests with high predictive value at actual NEET-PG
- Live center option for students at designated Vidyasagar centers in Maharashtra and in major towns/cities in India
- Home/pure correspondence option available for all students
- Pure Online Testing also available
- Web support
|Course commencing||:||October, 2012|
Basic Fees + Service Tax
Live : Rs. 3,500/- + 12.36% S.T.
Home : Rs. 3,000/- + 12.36% S.T.
Online : Rs. 2,750/- + 12.36% S.T.
Option 1 : Visit Vidyasagar Center in Maharashtra and make payment of fees through cash, cheque or Demand Draft payable
Option 2 : Send Demand Draft of fees directly to Head Office in favour of Vidyasagar Panacea payable at Mumbai by courier.
Option 3 : Pay at any Punjab National Bank branch all over India, directly into the Vidyasagar Panacea bank account.
Punjab National Bank Account number to be credited is 0060001500001016.
Please send to us the filled and signed admission form along with student copy of the Punjab National Bank pay-in-slip, stapled together. Do not forget to write name of student and course enrolled, with course code behind the pay-in slip. Can be emailed to email@example.com
Whichever option you choose, Admission form fully filled and signed with 2 passport size photos and relevant documents (to justify fee concessions) has to accompany the fee.
5) Gate To Medicine Online NEET PG MOCK Test
7 MOCK TESTS & 4000+ SELECTED QUESTIONS BEFORE NOVEMBER 26 2012 (NEET PG)
|No of questions in this package :||4697|
|Think Detail Article Count:||2551|
6) EduLanche NEET PG Online MOCK TEST
Cost:-100 rs/ test
ONLINE MOCK EXAMS program for AIIMS & NEET.
AIIMS & NEET PG MOCK EXAMS: AIIMS & NEET Model Mock exams will be conducted on third Sunday of every month with All India ranking. The exam will be available online for 7 consecutive days i.e., from Sunday 6AM to Saturday 6AM for Premium users with access to Answer key, Explanations & AI Ranking.
|NEET PG MOCK EXAM Sept. Free||1 Exam||Free access to the online test and AI ranking! .||MCKE09Free|
|NEET PG MOCK EXAM Sept. Paid||1 Exam||Rs.100/- Access Answer Key & Explanations after the test.||SKU90001|
|NEET PG MOCK EXAM Oct.||1 Exam||Rs. 100/-||SKU90002|
|NEET PG MOCK EXAM Nov.||1 Exam||Rs. 100/-||SKU90003|
|NEET PG MOCK EXAM Dec.||1 Exam||Rs. 100/-||SKU90004|
|NEET PG MOCK EXAM Jan.||1 Exam||Rs. 100/-||SKU90005|
Please share this on facebook and tell which are you joining..
7) PGBLAZER ONLINE NEET PG MOCK TEST
Tests will be added soon…
8) Dr. Bhatia Online NEET PG Mock Test
Our Next Grand Test GT 112 held on Sunday, 7th October 2012
NEET Pattern Confirmed
Lookout for NEET Pattern Practice Tests at our website from 1st October (It is complimentry for All)
Give online exam alongh with regular testseries by paying Rs 2000/- Only for 2012
AIIMS Announces All India Medicine Quiz From 2012 Onward
AIIMS Medical Quiz: Invitation
Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are pleased to announce that this year onwards, All India Institute of Medical
Sciences, New Delhi, will be organizing the “AIIMS MEDICAL QUIZ” for MBBS final
professional students throughout the country.
This quiz aims to promote scholastic excellence and competence through healthy and
fair competition and at the same time, provide a venue for interaction amongst students
from colleges/institutes all over India. This initiative is a part of organizational goal to
promote academic and professional excellence in all of its endeavours and develop
AIIMS is honoured to invite your college/institute as one of the participants in the quiz.
Should your college/institute be interested to join, we have attached the details,
mechanics and the nomination form for your convenience. Please note that the first
50 entries (teams, each team comprising of two students) will be taken in for next
round, strictly on a first come first served basis.
We are looking forwards to your active participation and appreciate your contribution
in supporting our mission of upholding academic excellence.
We are hoping for your favourable response. Thank you very much.
Prof RV Azad
Prof RC Deka
Prof RV Azad
AIIMS Medical Quiz
Dr Rakesh Yadav
Sub Dean (Academic)
AIIMS Medical Quiz2
AllMS Medical Quiz 2012
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Name of the college/ institute:
We hereby nominate following students of MBBS final Professional of our
college/institute to participate in AllMS Medical Quiz 2012.
SN Name of the Student Semester Roll No. Signature of
Signature of the College/ Institute’s Head
Seal/Stamp with date
Important to note:
¾ Please send the nomination form on or before 17th
September 2012, by speed
post/registered post/FAX and email with scanned copy of the nomination
form on the address given on the next page.
¾ Students are required to carry their Photo ID card issued by their present
college/ institute authority for verification and a copy of the nomination form. 3
AllMS Medical Quiz 2012: Rules & regulations
From this year onwards, AIIMS will organise “AIIMS MEDICAL QUIZ” as an annual event. This
quiz will be open for all the MBBS final professional students. There will be three rounds to choose
the winners of this quiz.
2.1. Round 1
First 50 teams (100 students) will be selected from all over India, and the selection will be based on
recommendations from Dean/ Principal/ Vice Chancellor of colleges/ institutes, on a First Come First
Served basis, which will be decided on the date and time of e-mail received. This e-mail should be
sent from the Dean/ Principal/ Vice Chancellor, and must include a scanned copy of the nomination
form. The hard copy is essential for documentation and verification purposes.
Any e-mails from students themselves are not acceptable in this regard.
Only one entry (team of 2 students) per college/ institute will be accepted.
2.2. Round 2
These 50 teams (100 students) will appear for a written examination at AIIMS, New Delhi, which will
be organised during PULSE 2012. The examination will include MCQs only.
On the basis of the results of Round 2, the top SIX teams (12 students) will qualify for the final round.
These six teams will be provided free accommodation at AIIMS till the final round (Round 3).
2.3. Round 3
Round 3 will be the final and deciding round, and will be organised on 25
September 2012, at J L N
Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
¾ FIRST: Rs 1,00,000 only
¾ SECOND: Rs 75,000 only
¾ THIRD: Rs 50,000 only
4. Important dates to remember :
• Last date of receipt of nominations by speed post/registered
post/FAX and by email with scanned copy of nomination form
• Round 2 at AIIMS (at 10 am)
• Declaration of results of Round 2 (at 5 pm)
• Round 3 (Final round) at AIIMS 25
5. Address for correspondence :
a) Dr Rakesh Yadav,
Sub Dean (Academic),
AIIMS, New Delhi 110029
b) E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
c) FAX : 011-26588641, 26588663
We strongly recommend quick correspondence via e-mail with scanned copy of nomination
form to ensure your entry/notification of acceptance is within time.
- AIIMS Exam Postponed (gmcnagpur.wordpress.com)
Size: 16 cm x 16 cm (BW advt)
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI – 110 608
ADMISSION NOTICE NO. 4/2012
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR AIIMS – POST GRADUATE /POST DOCTORAL COURSES
JANUARY 2013 SESSION
Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for admission to AIIMS-PG
(MD/MS/M.Ch. (6 years) / MDS / MHA and Post Doctoral (DM/M.Ch) Courses as well as Ph.D.
programme for January 2013 session. For Eligibility criteria and availability of seats in various
departments / disciplines, please visit AIIMS website http://www.aiimsexams.org.
DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: (i) MD/MS/M.Ch.(6 years)/MDS – 18.11.2012 in Chennai,
Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai & Guwahati ; (ii) DM/M.Ch/MHA – 16.12.2012 in Delhi Only; (iii) Ph.D. –
20.01.2013 in Delhi only.
The Prospectus and application forms will be made available on AIIMS website http://www.aiimsexams.org
w.e.f. 17.09.2012 and must be read carefully by the applicants before applying. The Application fee is Rs.
1000/- (Rs.800/- in case of SC/ST candidates).
Application Procedure: A candidate can submit application only Online through Internet. Visit
http://www.aiimsexams.org, read the Prospectus, Help Manual and other details carefully and follow the
instructions given therein. The candidate can pay the application fee through a Challan Form (to be
downloaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of
India/Debit/Credit Card. Transaction / Processing Fee as applicable will be payable to the Bank by
1. Online Registration of Application on http://www.aiimsexams.org 17.09.2012 to 15.10.2012
2. Last Date for applying On-line and closing of Registration 15.10.2012 (up to 5:00 P.M.)
1. Sponsored candidates of Central/State Govt./Armed forces/PSU/Autonomous Bodies as well as Foreign
National candidates are also required to fill in the prescribed online application form indicating their
choice of the subject (only one subject).
2. The foreign nationals are required to also send their filled in Application (Downloaded copy of
Registration Slip) through Diplomatic Channel.
3. Such sponsored candidates as well as foreign national candidates are required to appear in the
Competitive Entrance Examination along with other candidates.
4. Those applying on 15/10/2012 i.e. on the last date of closing and are unable to deposit the fee on the
same day must deposit fee in the designated Bank latest by following next working day (i.e. upto
16/10/2012) failing which their candidature will not be considered and no query/ correspondence in this
regard will be entertained.
5. The application for the above Entrance Examination will be considered only after confirmation of
payment of fee from the concerned Branch of designated Bank to the Account holding Branch of
6. Incomplete applications not supported by application fee by 16/10/2012 shall be rejected and no
claim shall be entertained.
ASSISTANT CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION
This Admission Notice is also available on Internet at www. aiims.edu and http://www.aiims.ac.in
Exam is postponed to 18 th november. See on the official site at http://www.aiimsexams.org/pdf/AIIMSpg_Notice_Jan2013.pdf
Following information is given in the notice:-
The Entrance Examination for admission to MD/MS/M Ch (6 yrs) and MDS courses for
January, 2013 Session of AIIMS, New Delhi will be held on Sunday the 18
2012 in Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Guwahati.
The on-line registration of application forms will start from third week of September, 2012
on AIIMS web site http://www.aiimsexams.org and the last date for registration of
applications will be 15.10.2012 (up to 5:00 PM).
The Prospectus and number of seats available in each subject/discipline along with other
details will be available on above website in due course.
A new gazette is published by MCI describing and confirming the NEET this year. Tough the pattern of the paper and the distribution of paper is not described other things are have a look at it yourself.
Some of the important points are:-
1) First there is NEET
2) The merit list will be on the percentile baisis.
3) In Clause 5 it is mentioned that the 10-30 % of benefit after ruler service.
See the other details at the following gazette from the following link at MCI site:-
1) Old Gazette
2) New Gazette
Ye hanste muskurate dosto k chehre,na ho ojhal meri ankho se kabhi..GMC 2007 batch to bs ek bahana h,tum dosto se to kai janmo ki pahchan h meri..!!!
Tmse mile jo hm,to ye zndgi sawarne lagi.
Tmne pyar hi itna diya,k is dil me tmhari dosti ki pyas aur badhne lagi..
Sath lecturs kiye kbi,to kbi bunk b kiye.
Tour pe gaye kbi to PL me sath padhai b kiye.
Exm paas hone ki ho khushi,ya ho koi b gam.
Jb b ye zndagi me aaye,tmse baatne ki jrurat si lagi….ye hanste muskurate dosto k chehre na ho ojhal meri ankho se kbi…
Ye wqt ka dariya to bahta hi jayga,kaha kaun zndagi bhar sath rah payega.
Hm sb to musafir h dosto,jo ek rah pr chal rahe,na jane is safar me kaun aage aur kaun piche rah jayga..
Pr jo rhegi apne sath,wo to h apni ye yaden dosto,jo bs gai h in sanso me aur sath chalegi sari zndagi..ye hanste muskurate dosto k chehre na ho ojhal meri ankho se kbi…..
Sbki ek khubi ab sunata hu tumko,gr hui koi galti to plzz maaf krna mjko..
Dishant ka wo sbse pahle viva dene ka sahas,
To mere dil me rhti thi uske baad mera nmbr aane ki aaht..
Atul ki handwriting k sb diwane,
Turkar bhaiya k rhe h alag hi afsane..
Sandeep ka wo hmesha sath dena,
To vaibhao ka hmesha discuss krke hi padhna..
Gupta ji k rahe h charche sada,
Madhuri ki rhi hmesha ek hi ada..
Harshad ka hmesha padhte rhna,
To sanket ka “ab mai kya bolu yaar” ye kahna..
Fiske bhai ki wo mastani chal,
To singh ji k wo dimpl wale gaal..
Neha ka wo itne jyada marks lana,aur apni L.R. ko tum kbi na bhulana..
Asha k h sbse alag andaj,
Bhushan k bholepan ka yaar koi to batao raaz..
Bhaskar ki body dek k sb rahte hairan,
Aur nago to h hmare hostel ki jaan..
Dadu ne banai sbke dil me alag pahchan,
Tapasya tmhari h badi pyari muskan..
Apne rajni anna ki bhala mai kya tarif karu,
Supriya tmhari dosti ko mai salute karu..
Pallavi ki to bato me h jaan,
Pankaj bhai krna kuch kaam mahan..
Anil ki padhai,anil ka dance bhala kisne nhi pahchana,
5 saal sath rahkar b shraddha tmhe maine boht thoda hi jana..
Kalyani tumhara wo bindaas nature,
Kushal bhai apne rahte kitni bato se bekhabar..
Ankita ka wo itne earrings pahanana,
To rohit ka aaj pura hua hm sbke bday manane ka sapna..
Apne aniket bhai nhi h kisi se kam,inki biceps dekh kar rahte hairan hm..
Mohit ki muskan me h bohot dm,
Ajay bhai yaar tum bolte bohot ho km..
Vikrant ki personality ka bhala kya kahna,
Apne rajesh bhai kahte h k potto kuch b ho pr sb sath me hi rahna..
Prajakta ki wo dheemi awaj,aditya ki zndagi me baj rhi h alag hi saaj..
Varsha ka jane q parties me na aana,
Patil bhai yunhi sbka sath nibhana..
Ashwati k bare me mai kya kahu,
Pranali yaar tu bura nhi manti chahe tuje kuch b kahu..
Apne vineet bhai to h sbse mahan,inke hone se to badh gai apne C batch ki shan..
Hon kitni b buraiyan hmme aye dost,ek dusre se na kbi shikwa krna.dost banaya h to hmesha ye dosti nibhana,aur hmesha bs yhi dua krte rahna…..k
YE DUA H MERI RAB SE
TUJHE DOSTO ME SABSE
MERI DOSTI PASAND AAYE
MERI DOSTI PASAND AAYE….
Tnq so much my all frnds….!!!!!!
Subaho ki ye umange usko yaad krke aur badh rhi hain,chahat kuch kr jane ki uske liye hi jag rhi hain…wo jaise paas akar kuch aisa kah gai mere kaano me,k abto use paane ko hi ye dhadkan machal rhi hai…gm
YUN hanske milte rho tum hmse,hm sari khushiyan tere kadmo me laa denge..
Tu bs pyar ki ek boond pilana hame,hm tujpe pyar ki baarish kara denge..
Kaun kahta h k mit jate h dooriyon se rishte,tu sirf hampe bharosa rakh mere yaar,ye rishta to hm saat samandar paar se b nibha k dikha denge..
U hv to apply first in student sectn fr bonafide crtificate aftr receiving ur final yr marksheet(along wd it u ll also get a passing crtificate frm univrsity)…originals of all 4 yr marksheets nd xrx along wd these two or three crtificates ll b required in mumbai fr gettng provisional registratn certificate,widout dat ur intern posting nd stipend can b witheld..it should b done within 15 days as per notic of PSM dept..
Original, translated into English
I swear by Apollo, the healer, Asclepius, Hygieia, and Panacea, and I take to witness all the gods, all the goddesses, to keep according to my ability and my judgment, the following Oath and agreement:
To consider dear to me, as my parents, him who taught me this art; to live in common with him and, if necessary, to share my goods with him; To look upon his children as my own brothers, to teach them this art; and that by my teaching, I will impart a knowledge of this art to my own sons, and to my teacher’s sons, and to disciples bound by an indenture and oath according to the medical laws, and no others.
I will prescribe regimens for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgment and never do harm to anyone.
I will not give a lethal drug to anyone if I am asked, nor will I advise such a plan; and similarly I will not give a woman a pessary to cause an abortion.
But I will preserve the purity of my life and my arts.
I will not cut for stone, even for patients in whom the disease is manifest; I will leave this operation to be performed by practitioners, specialists in this art.
In every house where I come I will enter only for the good of my patients, keeping myself far from all intentional ill-doing and all seduction and especially from the pleasures of love with women or with men, be they free or slaves.
All that may come to my knowledge in the exercise of my profession or in daily commerce with men, which ought not to be spread abroad, I will keep secret and will never reveal.
If I keep this oath faithfully, may I enjoy my life and practice my art, respected by all humanity and in all times; but if I swerve from it or violate it, may the reverse be my life.
Classic translation into English:
I swear by Apollo the Physician and Asclepius and Hygieia and Panaceia and all the gods, and goddesses, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill according to my ability and judgment this oath and this covenant:
To hold him who has taught me this art as equal to my parents and to live my life in partnership with him, and if he is in need of money to give him a share of mine, and to regard his offspring as equal to my brothers in male lineage and to teach them this art – if they desire to learn it – without fee and covenant; to give a share of precepts and oral instruction and all the other learning to my sons and to the sons of him who has instructed me and to pupils who have signed the covenant and have taken the oath according to medical law, but to no one else.
I will apply dietic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment; I will keep them from harm and injustice.
I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody if asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. In purity and holiness I will guard my life and my art.
I will not use the knife, not even on sufferers from stone, but will withdraw in favor of such men as are engaged in this work.
Whatever houses I may visit, I will come for the benefit of the sick, remaining free of all intentional injustice, of all mischief and in particular of sexual relations with both female and male persons, be they free or slaves.
What I may see or hear in the course of treatment or even outside of the treatment in regard to the life of men, which on no account one must spread abroad, I will keep myself holding such things shameful to be spoken about.
If I fulfill this oath and do not violate it, may it be granted to me to enjoy life and art, being honoured with fame among all men for all time to come; if I transgress it and swear falsely, may the opposite of all this be my lot.
by Dr. Louis Lasagna,
I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:
I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.
I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.
I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon’s knife or the chemist’s drug.
I will not be ashamed to say “I know not”, nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient’s recovery.
I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given to me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.
I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person’s family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.
I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.
I will remember that I remain a member of society with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.
If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.
SOURCE : WIKIPEDIA
SATH to tere hm chalte rahe hamesha,bs mera sath hi tuje kabhi pyara na hua..
Teri ummid se badh kar kuch maang baithe hum shayad,jise dena hi tuje kbi ganwara na hua…