Category Archives: Notices
All the notices will be published here in bulk non categorized.
NEET PG 2013: An Expert Review On Supreme Court Decision
1. Hi Anant. Please tell us about actually who and over What topics they are Fighting in the Supreme Court in the NEET PG case?
Private medical colleges, deemed universities and two states Tamil Nadu and Andhra pradesh are fighting against MCI and Union of India for seeking exemption from NEET PG and UG examinations as notified by MCI under law by two gazette notifications in year 2010 and 2012..
The main and common point of conflict is to which extent the statutory regulatory body under the constitution of India i.e. MCI can regulate medical admissions of private aided or unaided, minority or non minority institutions..
2. Please tell us about the NEET PG Cases in the Supreme Court, whatever happened till date in short from the beginning till date?
It all started in 2010 when MCI was dissolved and a new board of Governers was constituted by Government of India. Taking cue from suggestions made by Supreme Court itself MCI came up with Gazette Notification of NEET PG. Some private colleges and CMC Vellore moved to the court against it. MCI got a nod for conducting NEET PG from court in such a case. Then in 2011 came up a document from MCI BOG called VISION 2015 proposing reforms in medical education and MCI decided to go ahead with NEET PG Examination from 2012. In the meanwhile MCI again got a go ahead from the Supreme Court in another case.
In between all the confusion and uncertainties MCI got a jolt from AIIMS, New Delhi which expressed incapacity to conduct such a big exam. So MCI again issued a gazette notification in February 2012 and asked NBE(National Board of Examination) to conduct NEET PG Examination. With all secrecy every one kept mum till September’12 end, when shockingly came the NEET PG Exam notification. Then followed a series of litigation’s against MCI in courts all over India by Private Colleges. MCI requested Supreme court to transfer all cases to Apex court and club them, thus was born the mega case of NEET Transfer Case (Civil) 98/2012.
As there are over 75 Private colleges as petitioner, each counsel taking its own long time to put up arguments, case is seeming to extend till eternity…
3. What is the current position of the NEET PG Case in Supreme Court and What is the Verdict Expected to come taking in consideration the discussions done up till now?
Case is listed for further hearing on 2nd April.. Court is listing the case on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday every week, but hearing being uncertain due to many reasons. With barely 15 hearings remaining before court goes on vacation(from 13 may till 1st July), chances of early verdict seem dismal.
Nothing can be guessed about final verdict, as it completely depends on constitutional interpretation and the sense of justice of the Judges of Chief Justice’s court..
4. In whose favor is the Supreme Court Result is expected to come?
As I said no one can predict.. But if we see the history of verdicts in many important cases, it may be a mixed verdict.. I mean some points of both the parties may be considered..
5.Is there any estimation about about when the NEET PG 2013 Result Declaration will be done?
Most likely after final Supreme Court Verdict, as chief justice has already rejected plea for interim order for results about 20 times!!
6.Please also explain about the Holi holidays of Supreme Court?
Who am I to explain this? With all due respect to the Supreme Court, Me too find it absurd and weird that when more than 3 crore cases are pending in courts of India, how can they have Holi vacation of 1 week and summer vacation of one and half months!
No contempt of court intended..
7.What is the status of NEET PG 2014? Will it happen or not, please explain?What about All India Exam?
While the concept of ‘NEET’ hangs in balance, one thing is sure that there will be an exam for 50% quota seats even if MCI looses.. Now whether that will be called NEET or AIPG is uncertain.. Whether MCI asks AIIMS or NBE to conduct that, one thing is most likely that it will be a CBT i.e. Computer based test, because its safer, world wide tested and trusted method and AIIMS is also debuting this MAY in the world of CBT..
These are ‘institutes of national importance’ and those lucky and super talented people selected are wise enough to take their own decisions.. Best luck to all of them..
9. Anything you want the readers should know about the what happening with us and tips for other students? Any advice to seniors if possible?
No tips.. Mujhe khud tips ki jarurat hai..
Thank you Anant for giving us this valuable insight into what’s actually going on in the NEET PG Supreme Court Case and telling us over actually what topics they are fighting…..We all hope that the result will come soon and our misery will end.
If you want to ask questions or just drop a word about the post supporting or opposing what is being discussed please do reply in comments.. It will be a great encouragement and Anant might try to clear to our doubts.
And most importantly please share this post with your colleagues on Facebook and Twitter, if you find it even little interesting to read….
- NEET PG 2013: An expert Review On Supreme Court Decisions (gmcnagpur.wordpress.com)
- Supreme Court Interim Order on NEET PG (learncareeduworld.wordpress.com)
- PGET: students worried about validity of examination (thehindu.com)
- Neet 2013 Testseries Details (pmtgurumantra.wordpress.com)
- Medical aspirants desperately await SC verdict on entrance exams (ibnlive.in.com)
There are many question currently on going in the mind of every medical student in the India.
- What does just happened? The NEET exam is preponed from the estimated date the NEET Exam Results are delayed for indefinite time? What types of sins we have done in last life?
- What is the current position of case of NEET in Supreme Court and what are the verdict which are expected to come through the cases?
- What are they actually fighting about in the Supreme Court about NEET PG Entrance Exam?
- What are the status of the NEET Entrance Exam 2014? Will it happen of will it just be All India Exam like last year?
- What should we do now? Take admission in the colleges like NIMHANS and JIPMER if you are selected or to wait for the NEET ENTRANCE 2013 result?
- What’s the future if the NEET PG result does not come by July? And the concerns about the Supreme courts Holi Holidays?
All these topics will be discussed by our expert on the topic who is following the supreme court cases on NEET PG since 2013, a student of GMC Nagpur and a very talented person Dr. Anant Saraf. Tune up for the getting the insight into the NEET PG and Supreme Court.
Here we are with the post. You can now read it on:
- Supreme Court Interim Order on NEET PG (learncareeduworld.wordpress.com)
- PGET: students worried about validity of examination (thehindu.com)
- Want a postgraduate medical seat? Pay Rs. 1.2 crore (thehindu.com)
NEET PG Practice Test Module by NBE is declared to come by 23 October 2012. Hope they will not postpone the date…
Do NBE thinks its joke to conduct such a big exam and become hero…
Failures of NBE this yet in the starting only LISTED:
1) Forms made available at Mumbai, Nanded, Ahemadnagar, Pune, etc before 4th October, while this is important to students to get early forms when they are deciding our faith by first come first serve basis.
2) No enough forms are made available.
3) Not fair distribution of forms by banks:
eg. There are 20 Axis bank available at Delhi alone which has I think 5 Medical colleges, and Only 2 branches made available for form distribution in whole Vidharbha where there at least 8 medical college. Is this even ethical to think..
5) You might be belonging to metro cities but not all student belong to there… There are as many as 1/3 rd of my MBBS friends who cant operate mouse properly, how they are supposed to fill the forms, and Mighty GOD knows what will happen to their thorough and sound medical knowledge in the so called Computer Based Exam….THE NEET
6) Todays last issue but the Best one I think where NBE Screwed up: Even after doing all these and making inadequate forms available, all the seats at all the states at all the centres are filled in just half day of the very first day…. Thats the ultimate …
God Bless NBE! Best Luck Us!
- Various Online NEET PG MOCK TEST Compared-Last Update 1st October (gmcnagpur.wordpress.com)
Various online NEET PG Mock tests are compared here with there cost and some information: Please share this on facebook so that others can also take benefit from it and please tell which one is you are joining. Best Luck for Exam!
1) FREE Online NEET PG MOCK Test
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERING AND TAKING FREE ONLINE MOCK EXAM
- You can register yourself for the FREE ONLINE MOCK PG MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM with Neet-PG just by filling the registration form once only.
- Click on ‘New User’ link on the Neet-PG home page to fill up the registration form.
- Please make sure to fill up all the mandatory fields.
- Please note that you will only receive your Exam ID if the Email- ID is correctly entered in the registration form.
- It is therefore very important to enter your permanent Email ID without any spelling or typographic mistake.
- Check your inbox/Bulk Mail for receiving your confidential Exam ID, which will be sent to you by Neet-PG after successful registration.
- For appearing for the FREE ONLINE MOCK PG MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM, return to the Neet-PG home page and click on ‘Start Exam’.
- Enter your Email ID and Exam ID in the appropriate box for initiating the exam.
- Note: It is preferable to copy the Exam ID from your inbox and paste it in the mandatory field for avoiding errors. The exam will not initiate till both EMAIL ID and EXAM ID are correctly typed.
- You will be able to take one and only one exam using one EXAM ID.
- For every subsequent exam you will have to click on ‘Registered User’ on the Home Page and enter your Email ID only and click on the Submit button. Soon a new Exam ID will be sent to your Email Address. Please wait for the Exam ID, to be received in your inbox/bulk mail. Do not hurry to register again. You shall not be permitted to receive another Exam Id till you have utilized one Exam id.
- After clicking on ‘Start Exam’ choose the difficulty level from EASY, NORMAL AND DIFFICULT.
- Please note that you will be provided only 3 Hours and 30 minutes only, for attempting the questions. After the completion of the stipulated time, a summary of your answers will be generated automatically.
- The question paper is designed as per the protocol of the ALL INDIA POST GRADUATE MEDICAL ENTRACE EXAM containing 300 questions of all the subjects from Anatomy to Surgery and the number of questions in each section is also as per the protocol of AINeet-PG.
- You can MARK those questions about which your are doubtful. MARKING can be done by clicking on the box provided on the upper left corner of the web page. You can return to answer these marked questions once a SUMMARY is generated and the time limit is not over.
- All the unattempted questions will be considered as SKIPPED and no marks will be allotted for the same.
- There will be negative marking for all the wrongly answered questions (0.25 %).
- Click on ‘FINISH’ button if you complete the exam before the allotted time.
- You can return to answer the MARKED and SKIPPED questions from the SUMMARY by clicking on particular question numbers once a SUMMARY is generated and if the allotted time is not over.
- Click on ‘ACCEPT’ for getting a detailed MARKSHEET.
- You can Review your Previous Mark Sheet to see your progress by clicking on the Previous Marks Button on the Mark Sheet Page.
- The Summary will be generated only if you have balance in your allotted time, otherwise Mark Sheet will be generated straight away.
- Click on ‘REVIEW QUESTIONS’ on your MARKSHEET page for getting the correct answer, explanation and reference from the standard textbooks for the questions, which are wrongly answered or skipped.
- Click on ‘FINISH’ to discontinue at any stage of the exam or if you answer all the questions before the completion of 3 hours and 30 minutes.
2) IAMS ONLINE NEET PG MOCK TEST
In view of the NEET PG coming into existence from this year, we at IAMS parivar would like to help you in the preparation for this exam being held in November & December.
Our endeavor is to acquaint and familiarize you with the new technology of computer based testing in the country. Please note that the subjects of evaluation remain the same. The thrust on basic sciences like anatomy, psychology and biochemistry increases in the new NEET PG Examination. The newly started IAMS NEET PG Mock Test Series takes care of all these proposed changes. The test would comprise of 240 questions to be completed in 180 minutes along with initial 15 minutes exam preview time.
Our endeavor is to revise all the subjects in the next 6 weeks test sessions starting Sunday, 29 th September 2012. The FTS Series and the RMTS will be on as per schedule.
The IAMS NEET PG Mock Test Series is available on the website – http://www.iamsonline.in
IAMS NEET PG Mock SeriesStarting From29 Sep 2012Test FrequencyEvery SaturdayTest Duration3 hoursTotal Questions (as per NEET Pattern)240Total Test in IAMS Mock SeriesFive (Each Saturday)Medium of TestEnglish & Computer based testAccess URLwww.iamsonline.inFee for IAMSonians (Regular/Crash/Foundation Students)FreeFee for IAMSonians (Internet Courses)FreeFee for IAMSonians (Postal Courses)Rs 2000/-Fee for others (non IAMS Students)Rs 2000/-Ranks AvailableNoExplanation AvailbleNoScore Card at End of TestYes
- Registrations have started for NEET-PG Mock Series from 24/09/2012 and onwards. Students can pay online and get their accounts activated.
- For More information write to email@example.com
Steps to Follow for writing IAMS NEET-PG Mock Online1. Register yourself at http://www.iamsonline.in
2. Pay Rs 2000/- at http://www.iamsonline.com for IOES NEET-PG Mock Series
3. Log into your IOES Account (created at step one)
4. Upgrade your membership by filling payment details5. Start writing test from saturday.
3) DAMS ONLINE NEET PG MOCK TESTS
Please share this on Facebook.
4) Vidyasagar NEET PG MOCK Test
- 10 Model Test Paper based on NEET-PG/AIPGE
- 1 NEET-PG Mock, 1 AIIMS November Mock Complimentary
- Explanatory answers with references from latest edition of books
- 2200 MCQs for practice through test papers
- Coverage of all subjects
- All India ranking for all tests with high predictive value at actual NEET-PG
- Live center option for students at designated Vidyasagar centers in Maharashtra and in major towns/cities in India
- Home/pure correspondence option available for all students
- Pure Online Testing also available
- Web support
|Course commencing||:||October, 2012|
Basic Fees + Service Tax
Live : Rs. 3,500/- + 12.36% S.T.
Home : Rs. 3,000/- + 12.36% S.T.
Online : Rs. 2,750/- + 12.36% S.T.
Option 1 : Visit Vidyasagar Center in Maharashtra and make payment of fees through cash, cheque or Demand Draft payable
Option 2 : Send Demand Draft of fees directly to Head Office in favour of Vidyasagar Panacea payable at Mumbai by courier.
Option 3 : Pay at any Punjab National Bank branch all over India, directly into the Vidyasagar Panacea bank account.
Punjab National Bank Account number to be credited is 0060001500001016.
Please send to us the filled and signed admission form along with student copy of the Punjab National Bank pay-in-slip, stapled together. Do not forget to write name of student and course enrolled, with course code behind the pay-in slip. Can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whichever option you choose, Admission form fully filled and signed with 2 passport size photos and relevant documents (to justify fee concessions) has to accompany the fee.
5) Gate To Medicine Online NEET PG MOCK Test
7 MOCK TESTS & 4000+ SELECTED QUESTIONS BEFORE NOVEMBER 26 2012 (NEET PG)
|No of questions in this package :||4697|
|Think Detail Article Count:||2551|
6) EduLanche NEET PG Online MOCK TEST
Cost:-100 rs/ test
ONLINE MOCK EXAMS program for AIIMS & NEET.
AIIMS & NEET PG MOCK EXAMS: AIIMS & NEET Model Mock exams will be conducted on third Sunday of every month with All India ranking. The exam will be available online for 7 consecutive days i.e., from Sunday 6AM to Saturday 6AM for Premium users with access to Answer key, Explanations & AI Ranking.
|NEET PG MOCK EXAM Sept. Free||1 Exam||Free access to the online test and AI ranking! .||MCKE09Free|
|NEET PG MOCK EXAM Sept. Paid||1 Exam||Rs.100/- Access Answer Key & Explanations after the test.||SKU90001|
|NEET PG MOCK EXAM Oct.||1 Exam||Rs. 100/-||SKU90002|
|NEET PG MOCK EXAM Nov.||1 Exam||Rs. 100/-||SKU90003|
|NEET PG MOCK EXAM Dec.||1 Exam||Rs. 100/-||SKU90004|
|NEET PG MOCK EXAM Jan.||1 Exam||Rs. 100/-||SKU90005|
Please share this on facebook and tell which are you joining..
7) PGBLAZER ONLINE NEET PG MOCK TEST
Tests will be added soon…
8) Dr. Bhatia Online NEET PG Mock Test
Our Next Grand Test GT 112 held on Sunday, 7th October 2012
NEET Pattern Confirmed
Lookout for NEET Pattern Practice Tests at our website from 1st October (It is complimentry for All)
Give online exam alongh with regular testseries by paying Rs 2000/- Only for 2012
AIIMS Announces All India Medicine Quiz From 2012 Onward
AIIMS Medical Quiz: Invitation
Dear Sir/ Madam,
We are pleased to announce that this year onwards, All India Institute of Medical
Sciences, New Delhi, will be organizing the “AIIMS MEDICAL QUIZ” for MBBS final
professional students throughout the country.
This quiz aims to promote scholastic excellence and competence through healthy and
fair competition and at the same time, provide a venue for interaction amongst students
from colleges/institutes all over India. This initiative is a part of organizational goal to
promote academic and professional excellence in all of its endeavours and develop
AIIMS is honoured to invite your college/institute as one of the participants in the quiz.
Should your college/institute be interested to join, we have attached the details,
mechanics and the nomination form for your convenience. Please note that the first
50 entries (teams, each team comprising of two students) will be taken in for next
round, strictly on a first come first served basis.
We are looking forwards to your active participation and appreciate your contribution
in supporting our mission of upholding academic excellence.
We are hoping for your favourable response. Thank you very much.
Prof RV Azad
Prof RC Deka
Prof RV Azad
AIIMS Medical Quiz
Dr Rakesh Yadav
Sub Dean (Academic)
AIIMS Medical Quiz2
AllMS Medical Quiz 2012
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Name of the college/ institute:
We hereby nominate following students of MBBS final Professional of our
college/institute to participate in AllMS Medical Quiz 2012.
SN Name of the Student Semester Roll No. Signature of
Signature of the College/ Institute’s Head
Seal/Stamp with date
Important to note:
¾ Please send the nomination form on or before 17th
September 2012, by speed
post/registered post/FAX and email with scanned copy of the nomination
form on the address given on the next page.
¾ Students are required to carry their Photo ID card issued by their present
college/ institute authority for verification and a copy of the nomination form. 3
AllMS Medical Quiz 2012: Rules & regulations
From this year onwards, AIIMS will organise “AIIMS MEDICAL QUIZ” as an annual event. This
quiz will be open for all the MBBS final professional students. There will be three rounds to choose
the winners of this quiz.
2.1. Round 1
First 50 teams (100 students) will be selected from all over India, and the selection will be based on
recommendations from Dean/ Principal/ Vice Chancellor of colleges/ institutes, on a First Come First
Served basis, which will be decided on the date and time of e-mail received. This e-mail should be
sent from the Dean/ Principal/ Vice Chancellor, and must include a scanned copy of the nomination
form. The hard copy is essential for documentation and verification purposes.
Any e-mails from students themselves are not acceptable in this regard.
Only one entry (team of 2 students) per college/ institute will be accepted.
2.2. Round 2
These 50 teams (100 students) will appear for a written examination at AIIMS, New Delhi, which will
be organised during PULSE 2012. The examination will include MCQs only.
On the basis of the results of Round 2, the top SIX teams (12 students) will qualify for the final round.
These six teams will be provided free accommodation at AIIMS till the final round (Round 3).
2.3. Round 3
Round 3 will be the final and deciding round, and will be organised on 25
September 2012, at J L N
Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
¾ FIRST: Rs 1,00,000 only
¾ SECOND: Rs 75,000 only
¾ THIRD: Rs 50,000 only
4. Important dates to remember :
• Last date of receipt of nominations by speed post/registered
post/FAX and by email with scanned copy of nomination form
• Round 2 at AIIMS (at 10 am)
• Declaration of results of Round 2 (at 5 pm)
• Round 3 (Final round) at AIIMS 25
5. Address for correspondence :
a) Dr Rakesh Yadav,
Sub Dean (Academic),
AIIMS, New Delhi 110029
b) E mail : email@example.com
c) FAX : 011-26588641, 26588663
We strongly recommend quick correspondence via e-mail with scanned copy of nomination
form to ensure your entry/notification of acceptance is within time.
- AIIMS Exam Postponed (gmcnagpur.wordpress.com)
Exam is postponed to 18 th november. See on the official site at http://www.aiimsexams.org/pdf/AIIMSpg_Notice_Jan2013.pdf
Following information is given in the notice:-
The Entrance Examination for admission to MD/MS/M Ch (6 yrs) and MDS courses for
January, 2013 Session of AIIMS, New Delhi will be held on Sunday the 18
2012 in Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Guwahati.
The on-line registration of application forms will start from third week of September, 2012
on AIIMS web site http://www.aiimsexams.org and the last date for registration of
applications will be 15.10.2012 (up to 5:00 PM).
The Prospectus and number of seats available in each subject/discipline along with other
details will be available on above website in due course.
AIPORTANT NOTICE Date: 14-02-2012 Postponement of Declaration of Result of AIPGMEE-2012 This is for information to the candidate who appeared in All India PG Medical/ Dental Entrance Examination 2012 that Directorate General of Health Services has filed an I.A. before Hon’ble Supreme Court of India for seeking permission to do on-line counseling ( on-line seat allotment) in place of counseling by personal appearance and increasing number of candidate allotment process. In this connection the result of All India PG Medical/Dental Entrance Examination 2012 will be declared in due course of time after getting approval from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India
1) We can give only 2 attempts after or while doing internship.
1st attempt during internship and next after it. After that we are not allowed to any further exams till we break our bond or finish a compulsary 1yr MO ship. Once we do this we can give n number of atempts after that.
Eg. 07 batch can give 1exam at 2013 and next at 2014 after which no attempts can be given untill we complete our MOship.
2) This will be applicable for only 50% of quota in Maha. Seats.
For more details read this:-
For any queries ask in comments.
So be carefull.
NEET – PG 2012 Entrance Examination:
• Common syllabus throughout the country
Subject wise allocation of marks:
• In PG entrance examination, distribution of marks would be as per relevance of the subjects, with
clinical subjects carrying more weight age than pre and paraclinical subjects.
Type of Paper/Questions:
• The PG and DM/MCh entrance examination papers would have multiple types of MCQs, namely
single response (Section A – 60%), multiple T/F, images, assertion/reasoning questions and patient
management questions (Section B – 40%).
Generation of questions & preparation of validated question bank:
• In case of PG and DM/ MCh entrance , there will be a single paper of 180 questions of 3 hours
• Each question will carry one mark. There will be negative marking for wrong answer (0.25 marks).
• Questions generated during dedicated workshop sessions would be validated by a second
independent group. A minimum of 2000 questions need to be made in the beginning and this bank can
be gradually increased.
NOTE : THIS IS THE EXACT COPY OF USMLE STEP 1 & 2 EXAMINATION EXCEPT NEGATIVE
Setting of Question Paper:
• In PG and DM/ MCh entrance examination, there will be a single paper of 180 questions of 3 hours
duration. Each question will carry one mark.
Conduct of Examination:
• The PG entrance exam would be conducted at the end of the internship in Mid January- mid
February as is the current practice. In future the common exam will be held at the start of internship
• Candidates who have completed internship or those expecting to complete by March 31, 2012 will be
eligible to take the examination.
• It will be notified in August 2011 with applications collected by September end.
• The admit cards will be dispatched by middle of November 2011.
• The examination will be online type conducted in the middle of January, 2012 and the number of
sessions etc. will be finalized after the feasibility is explored.
• The MD/MS courses will commence from May 2, 2012.
• The candidates aspiring for direct 5-year Neurosurgery and neurology super-specialty or similar
courses will have to take this NEET-PG examination for the courses commencing in August.
• There will be a common paper with 180 MCQs at MBBS standard to be answered in 3 hours.
• Centers would allocated depending on the number of applicants from each region.
• To prevent impersonation biometric data (finger prints, photo and signature) of each candidate
would be collected and matched at the time of admission. This work can be outsourced to agencies
involved in conducting other large scale national level examinations.
• Presently minimum of 50% marks are required by a general candidate and 40% by other categories
• The merit list may be prepared using percentile score and there may not be any cut-off level. Both
all India and state wise lists will be prepared and sent to respective Governments to fill the All-India
and state seats.
• For PG entrance examination, tie break will be resolved by marks in Section B (patient management
questions) and student scoring higher marks will be placed higher. If there is still a tie it will be
resolved by marks in the assertion/reasoning questions.
Online Conduct of Examinations :
• For DM/MCH & PG entrance examination, it may be possible to conduct online examination as the
numbers of candidates are low.
Cost of Examination and fees:
• In PG entrance examination, an application fee of Rs. 3000 would be charged. The cost of conduct of
examination will be approximately Rs. 1000 per student besides cost of generating a question bank
• If online exam is done than the charges may be higher: An application fee of Rs 5000 would be
charged. The cost of examination will be approximately Rs 4000 per student besides cost of
generating a question bank.
1. Only MCI or a body designated by it will be responsible for conduct of the examination and
preparation of national and state merit lists.
2. It may be noted that Jammu and Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh are protected by articles 371A and
371D of Constitution of India respectively (Presidential order). Accordingly, the two states will not be
participating the national pool.
a. BUT THE STATE OF JAMMU & KASHMIR AND ANDHRA PRADESH MAY TAKE PART IN NEET
AND THEIR RESPECTIVE STATE MERIT LISTS, DRAWN FROM NATIONAL MERIT LIST, MAY BE
GIVEN TO THEM FOR FILLING UP THEIR 100% SEATS.
3. An independent examination cell with a controller of examination will need to be to maintain the
components related to confidentiality. Controller of examinations would be full-time senior medical
specialist with experience in MCQ-based examinations and related information technology issues.
a. The examination cell shall be in the premises of MCI with costs of infrastructure development and
maintenance recovered from the examination fee.
b. For software development, a request for proposal (RFP) will be prepared and forwarded to the 3
software companies shortlist during technical evaluation by MCI on an earlier occasion.
4. AIIMS WILL NO LONGER BE EXAM CONDUCTING BODY. (AIIMS professors will be the part
of first NEET-PG 2012 “2000” question bank preparation)
LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST:
Members Of Examination Working Group (For The Very First NEET – PG 2012 “2000
Question Bank Preparation”)
• Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh – 160012 ,
• Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Dhanvantri Nagar,
• Bhopal Memorial Hospital and Research Centre,Bhopal
• Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Raibarelly, Lucknow
• All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029
• Lady Hardinge Medical College,Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
• Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), Hyderabad
• S.M.S. Medical College, JLN Marg, Jaipur-302004 (Rajasthan)
FAQ : Will there be any AIIMS , AIPG, PGIMER, JIPMER, STATE PG, PRIVATE MEDICAL
COLLEGE etc.. PG entrance test in year 2012?
ANS : No. There will be only one NEET PG 2012.
FAQ : Will there be DNB-CET 2012?
ANS : No
FAQ : Is it possible to take admission in a Private Medical College (UG or PG) without taking
ANS : IMPOSSIBLE
FAQ : What about Counseling?
• There may be Multiple Counseling according to Both NATIONAL MERIT LIST and STATE WISE LIST.
• A private medical college recognized by State medical council not recognized by MCI will take
admission through respective STATE WISE LIST DRAWN FROM NATIONAL MERIT LIST.
• A Private medical college recognized by MCI may take admission through NATIONAL MERIT LIST.
• DNB may conduct independent centralize Counseling according to NATIONAL MERIT LIST.(but will
not conduct any test)
• Army may conduct independent Counseling according to NATIONAL MERIT LIST.
• Millions start counting yourself.
• Big trauma to the mushroomed coaching institutes.
• Big trauma to the mushroomed various PG entrance exam guide writers.
• NEET is very similar to USMLE.
• For USMLE u need to read books like NMS, BRS, KAPLANS, HIGH YIELD etc.. type of books, which is
written by authentic professors. Not by students…
• NMS is the base book published by USMLE which provide a syllabus and study material in Medical
School in USA. (like NCERT books in secondary Board in India)
• There will be common syllabus & MCI will provide NMS like base books for MBBS & NEET in India in
near future (within 2-3 yrs.) (like NCERT books in secondary Board). That will be your base book and
syllabus for MBBS and NEET.
• Many professors may come up with their own modified and enhanced books based on common
syllabus and base books provided by MCI for MBBS.(same like BRS,KAPLANS, HIGH YIELD etc..)
Ref: 1. http://www.mciindia.org/
3. MCI Members
Free ship forms for OBC and Scholarship are out and last date for submission is 24th Aug.
We’ve to make a Punjab National Bank Account this time so that our ships are to be collected there directly.