Size: 16 cm x 16 cm (BW advt)
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI – 110 608
ADMISSION NOTICE NO. 4/2012
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR AIIMS – POST GRADUATE /POST DOCTORAL COURSES
JANUARY 2013 SESSION
Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for admission to AIIMS-PG
(MD/MS/M.Ch. (6 years) / MDS / MHA and Post Doctoral (DM/M.Ch) Courses as well as Ph.D.
programme for January 2013 session. For Eligibility criteria and availability of seats in various
departments / disciplines, please visit AIIMS website http://www.aiimsexams.org.
DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: (i) MD/MS/M.Ch.(6 years)/MDS – 18.11.2012 in Chennai,
Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai & Guwahati ; (ii) DM/M.Ch/MHA – 16.12.2012 in Delhi Only; (iii) Ph.D. –
20.01.2013 in Delhi only.
The Prospectus and application forms will be made available on AIIMS website http://www.aiimsexams.org
w.e.f. 17.09.2012 and must be read carefully by the applicants before applying. The Application fee is Rs.
1000/- (Rs.800/- in case of SC/ST candidates).
Application Procedure: A candidate can submit application only Online through Internet. Visit
http://www.aiimsexams.org, read the Prospectus, Help Manual and other details carefully and follow the
instructions given therein. The candidate can pay the application fee through a Challan Form (to be
downloaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of
India/Debit/Credit Card. Transaction / Processing Fee as applicable will be payable to the Bank by
1. Online Registration of Application on http://www.aiimsexams.org 17.09.2012 to 15.10.2012
2. Last Date for applying On-line and closing of Registration 15.10.2012 (up to 5:00 P.M.)
1. Sponsored candidates of Central/State Govt./Armed forces/PSU/Autonomous Bodies as well as Foreign
National candidates are also required to fill in the prescribed online application form indicating their
choice of the subject (only one subject).
2. The foreign nationals are required to also send their filled in Application (Downloaded copy of
Registration Slip) through Diplomatic Channel.
3. Such sponsored candidates as well as foreign national candidates are required to appear in the
Competitive Entrance Examination along with other candidates.
4. Those applying on 15/10/2012 i.e. on the last date of closing and are unable to deposit the fee on the
same day must deposit fee in the designated Bank latest by following next working day (i.e. upto
16/10/2012) failing which their candidature will not be considered and no query/ correspondence in this
regard will be entertained.
5. The application for the above Entrance Examination will be considered only after confirmation of
payment of fee from the concerned Branch of designated Bank to the Account holding Branch of
6. Incomplete applications not supported by application fee by 16/10/2012 shall be rejected and no
claim shall be entertained.
ASSISTANT CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION
This Admission Notice is also available on Internet at www. aiims.edu and http://www.aiims.ac.in
Exam is postponed to 18 th november. See on the official site at http://www.aiimsexams.org/pdf/AIIMSpg_Notice_Jan2013.pdf
Following information is given in the notice:-
The Entrance Examination for admission to MD/MS/M Ch (6 yrs) and MDS courses for
January, 2013 Session of AIIMS, New Delhi will be held on Sunday the 18
2012 in Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Guwahati.
The on-line registration of application forms will start from third week of September, 2012
on AIIMS web site http://www.aiimsexams.org and the last date for registration of
applications will be 15.10.2012 (up to 5:00 PM).
The Prospectus and number of seats available in each subject/discipline along with other
details will be available on above website in due course.